The Sr. Architect, Security Solutions is a client facing, pre-sales technologist that acts as a value-added technical advocate for Evolving Solutions clients. They are responsible for understanding client business requirements as they pertain to security solutions, qualifying opportunities, and creating designs that match the requirements with appropriate products and professional services.
This role builds the required presales collateral to represent the solution including, but not limited to, Letters of Understanding (LOU), High Level Design (HLD), Bill of Materials (BOM), Product Quotes (with pricing), Level of Efforts (LOE), Client Proposals, and Statements of Work (SOW). This role entails the following responsibilities: collaborating with other practice architects, as required, to address client needs; presenting proposed solutions to the client; ensuring the sale is made; and overseeing the delivery of these solutions while ensuring adequate profit of the engagement. This role requires a team member who can build and maintain relationships with key business partners (e.g., vendors, subcontractors, and service providers) who may be participating in a specific client engagement.
The Sr. Architect, Security Solutions has deep subject matter expertise of solutions in the security portfolio. They are an expert in the designing the best solution for the Security Practice, managing activities and deliverables to the client to deliver value and earn client trust. The role will have a generalized understanding of technology solutions in adjacent practices, is considered a thought leader and able to develop IP and collateral for the Security Practice. The role will sell and position implementation and advisory services unique to the Security Practice, but also understands and advises clients on where other strategic and advisory services fit their needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Client-facing Sales Support: Works with sales account team to interface directly with Evolving Solutions clients. Builds trusted advisor relationships to understand client business challenges and propose solutions. Client-facing work will include:
- Advising clients on how to integrate the six Security Domains: Infrastructure Security, Data & Application Security, Intelligence & Analytics, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Identity & Access Management, and Program Strategy & Operations throughout their application and data center infrastructures, as well as into their business processes
- Advising clients on greatest areas of security risk and proposing remediation strategies
- Advising clients on industry standards such as but not limited to: PCI DSS, ISO, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, FISMA and NIST framework
- Assessing security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies
- High-Level Designs and Architectures: Create and document architectures that address client business problems, which can be used to ensure a smooth transition from presales to delivery
- Proposals: Develop Bill of Materials (BOM), Product Quotes, Statements of Work (SOW), Letters of Understanding (LOU), business cases and RFP responses
- Sales Planning: Work with management and sales teams to develop account prioritization and support strategies that will ensure a long-term trusted relationship status
- Partner Relationship Management: Develop healthy and trusted relationships with key partners
- Consulting: Provide project oversight on significant client projects, including activities such as leading kickoff meetings and milestone reviews
- Intellectual Property Development: Contribute to the development of Evolving Solutions intellectual property and industry recognition (white papers, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Training: Develop and execute a professional plan that will enhance skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information Systems, information Technology, engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- At least six years of Information Technology work experience in a security solutions focused role
- At least four years of experience in pre-sales engineering and/or sales with a VAR, Systems Integrator, OEM, or similar environment
- Security certifications such as CISSP and relevant security technology solutions and/or industry certification
- Four years of experience with leading teams in a client or consulting project environment
- Four years of experience in managing relationships with security vendor partners
- Demonstrated experience in the selling and delivery of complex enterprise security projects
- Relevant experience in cloud and cloud security technologies, as well as XaaS experience
- Technical writing experience
- Hybrid work location with some travel (25%)
- Reports to the Chief Information Security Officer
Evolving Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DO THE RIGHT THING
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
BE A TEAM PLAYER
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
BE HUMBLY CONFIDENT
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
"*" indicates required fields