DO THE RIGHT THING
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
BE A TEAM PLAYER
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
BE HUMBLY CONFIDENT
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
The Networking Sales Specialist is a sales guru who will drive profitable growth through identification and closing of new business opportunities, while maintaining and strengthening current relationships. The specialist will be the sales focal for all data center, software defined and cloud networking solutions, and is a key member of the overall Networking Practice.
The specialist will be responsible for proactively creating and implementing strategies and tactics for achieving all revenue/GP/new logo objectives. The specialist, working with the Account Executives and Networking Practice Director, will ascertain technical requirements, budget, decision process, impending business events, timeline and business priority for client projects.
- Achieve sales goals and metrics for the Networking Practice.
- Own relationships with key end user personnel.
- Own client experience throughout entire sales process.
- Own partner integrity.
Attributes, outcomes, and desired results
- Possess a proven track record sales success.
- Develop and implement a GTM sales strategy for the Evolving Solutions Networking Practice in collaboration with the Networking Practice Director and Director of Sales.
- Articulate the Evolving Solutions Networking Practice offerings in front of prospects and clients.
- Be creative in structuring deals, overcoming objections and drive the sales cycle for all opportunities.
- Enable clients to realize the most value from their existing monitoring investments, while working to decrease siloed tools and processes.
- Bring ideas forward for new offerings when a need is identified in the market.
- Be articulate and be comfortable presenting in small and large group settings.
Experience should include a mix of network, cloud, and security technologies and solutions in the market place, including but not limited to:
- Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, RiverBed, CheckPoint and/or Arista, etc.
- Public Cloud Network and Security capabilities across AWS, GCP, Azure, and/or IBM Cloud
- Emerging Network & Security Solutions – CloudGenix, VMware VELO, Nutanix Flow, etc.