The Networking Sales Specialist is a growth-oriented self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate the Practice strategy and value proposition, create demand, and close deals. The sales specialist will be the sales focal for all data center, software defined, and cloud networking solutions, and is a key member of the overall Networking Practice.
The sales specialist will have demonstrated knowledge of key OEM partner solutions and possess the ability to negotiate solutions and resolve obstacles. The specialist, working with the Account Executives and Networking Practice Architects, will ascertain technical requirements, budget, decision process, impending business events, timeline, and business priority for client projects.
The specialist will:
- Possess a proven track record of sales success.
- Develop and implement a go-to-market sales strategy for the Evolving Solutions Networking Practice in collaboration with the Networking Practice Director.
- Articulate the Evolving Solutions Networking Practice offerings with prospects and clients.
- Be creative in structuring deals, overcoming objections and drive the sales cycle for all opportunities.
- Bring ideas forward for new offerings when a need is identified in the market.
- Be articulate and be comfortable presenting in small and large group settings.
- Own all opportunity management.
- Co-own all partner relationships with Practice Director.
- Be a self-starter, while still working effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
Experience should include a mix of network, cloud, and security technologies and solutions in the marketplace, including but not limited to:
- Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Aruba, Zscaler, CheckPoint, Arista etc.
- Public Cloud Network and Security capabilities across AWS, GCP, Azure, and/or IBM Cloud.
- Achieve sales goals and metrics for the Networking Practice.
- Own relationships with key end user personnel.
- Own client experience throughout entire sales process.
- Own partner integrity.
- Minneapolis, MN, with some travel (10-20%).
- Reports to Practice Director, Networking Practice.
Evolving Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DO THE RIGHT THING
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
BE A TEAM PLAYER
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
BE HUMBLY CONFIDENT
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.